- some of the three canonical divisions of this company of matins.
- The night office of the Christian Liturgy of the Hours, such as is performed in christian monasteries.
- An office of commitment, or act of spiritual solution, by night.
- the portions into that the Psalter ended up being split, each consisting of nine psalms, made to be applied at every night solution.
- In the early Christian ch., one of many services recited at midnight or between midnight and dawn, and consisting mainly of psalms and prayers.
- The area of the psalter utilized at nocturns, and/or division used at each nocturn.
- just like nocturne, 1.
- An organism whose shade differs from the others at night from what it is into the daytime. Also nocturne.
- of this night; nightly.
- become various in color during the night from exactly what it really is in the day; be a nocturn. In addition nocturne.
Sentence for "nocturn"
Urban Dictionary for "nocturn"
- somebody who is nocturnal by nature-…