- a sizable, reddish-brown insectivorous bat of genus Nyctalus, present in Eurasia, Indonesia, and also the Philippines and typically dwelling when you look at the hollows of trees.
- A bat, associated with the genus Nyctalus, that lives in tree hollows.
- A large European bat (Vespertilio altivolans syn. Noctulina altivolans).
- A bat of the genus Noctilio or household Noctilionidæ.
- Vespertilio or Vesperugo noctula, the greatest Brit species of bat, being almost 3 ins very long without having the tail, which is totally 1½ ins.
Sentence for "noctule"
Urban Dictionary for "noctule"
- 1. (a)Lord/Over-Lord of eternal darkness.(b) Vampyric…