- Luminous through the night. Pre-owned especially of certain large clouds.
- Shining or radiant through the night, specifically of very high-altitude clouds that mirror sunlight long after sunset.
- shining or glowing when the sun goes down
- Shining when the sun goes down or perhaps in the dark; nuctilucid: as, the noctilucent eyes of a cat.
- Definition for "noctilucent"
- Luminous through the night. Pre-owned especially of certain…
- View More
- Sentence for "noctilucent"
- Equivalent for "noctilucent"