- Causing damage; harmful.
- Causing injury; harmful.
- Performing hurt, or having a propensity to harm; hurtful; naughty; noxious.
- Guilty; -- the exact opposite of innocent.
- having a tendency to trigger damage
- A criminal.
- a person who is responsible; one who just isn't innocent.
- Hurtful; mischievous; damaging; doing hurt: as, nocent characteristics.
- Guilty; criminal.
Sentence for "nocent"
- The "nocent" Catholics who had been…
Synonym for "nocent"
Antonym for "nocent"
Equivalent for "nocent"
Same Context for "nocent"