- A declaration to play a hand without a trump suit in bridge alongside cards.
- A hand played without a trump suit.
- A declaration, in bridge and similar games, that a hand is usually to be played without a trump room.
- In bridge, the statement to relax and play without the trump match, each strategy being well worth 12 points: many important declaration. See bridge, n.
- a version of contract bridge for which no fit is designated as trump throughout the hand
- Definition for "no-trump"
- A declaration to play a hand without a…
- View More
- Sentence for "no-trump"