- Informal One Thing unsatisfactory or impermissible: "And Even Though their company wasn't the only active in the instance, just what he did is recognized as an absolute no-no” ( Mike Royko).
- Informal A social blunder; a faux pas.
- something which is prohibited, prohibited, discouraged or taboo.
- A no-hitter; a game for which no batter using one regarding the groups got popular.
- anything inappropriate, unethical, inadvisable, or illegal.
Sentence for "no-no"
- Even information about the swimsuit is…
Phrases for "no-no"
Same Context for "no-no"
Urban Dictionary for "no-no"