- maybe not in an appropriate condition for proceeding or functioning precisely: the room launch ended up being no-go.
- maybe not working correctly.
- Of a spot, to not ever be entered.
- maybe not functioning correctly or in suitable problem for proceeding. Opposite of go, a.
- maybe not working precisely or in suitable problem for continuing
- a scenario for which in the pipeline functions can not be effectuated, like in the scenario associated with the launch of spacecraft: The flight is a no-go because of technical dilemmas.
- Alternative kind of no go.
- a failure; a fiasco.
Sentence for "no-go"
Phrases for "no-go"
Cross Reference for "no-go"
Same Context for "no-go"