- Of, suggesting, or becoming a system of car insurance by which accident sufferers tend to be paid by their particular insurance vendors without assignment of blame.
- Law Of, showing, or becoming a type of separation where fault is assigned to neither party.
- by which a claimant is compensated for actual economic reduction without fault becoming assigned to a certain celebration
- for which neither celebration is assigned blame
Sentence for "no-fault"
Quotes for "no-fault"
- "Instead, I think over the years…"
Phrases for "no-fault"