- Land under dispute by two opposing events, especially the industry of fight amongst the lines of two opposing entrenched armies.
- a place of anxiety or ambiguity.
- An unclaimed or unowned piece of land.
- The ground between trenches where a soldier from either part would be easily targeted.
- A place in which there is no-one to or should really be.
- the location involving the backcourt additionally the space near the net, where it is difficult to go back the ball.
- Territory, frequently disputed, that can't be inhabited due to anxiety about dispute, specially:
- Tracts of uninhabited area close to the iron-curtain.
- The stretch of land involving the edge posts of two contiguous sovereign says, occasionally separated by long way.
- Land not advertised by any recognized sovereign condition; terra nullius.
- an unoccupied location amongst the forward outlines of opposing armies
- land that is unowned and uninhabited (and often unwanted)
- the ambiguous area between two categories or says or circumstances (usually containing some top features of both)
- Definition for "no man's land"
- Land under dispute by two opposing events, especially…
- View More
- Sentence for "no man's land"
- Urban Dictionary for "no man's land"