- A weak inorganic acid, HNO2, current just in option or perhaps in the type of its salts.
- A weak acid, HNO2, understood only in answer, or as the salts and esters, the nitrites; it offers a linear construction, H-O-N=O
- an unstable inorganic acid understood only in answer and also as nitrite salts
- a hypothetical acid of nitrogen HNO2, as yet not known within the free condition, but developing a well known a number of salts, viz., the nitrites.
- Definition for "nitrous acid"
- A weak inorganic acid, HNO2, current just in…
- View More
- Hypernym for "nitrous acid"
- Cross Reference for "nitrous acid"