- A hydrated calcium nitrate mineral that forms as an efflorescence where manure contacts tangible or limestone in a drier environment, as with stables or caverns.
- Nitrate of calcium, a substance having a grayish white color, occuring in efflorescences on old wall space, plus limestone caves, specially in which there exists rotting animal matter.
- Native nitrate of calcium.
- the mineral form of calcium nitrate
Definition for "nitrocalcite"
- A hydrated calcium nitrate mineral that forms as…
Hypernym for "nitrocalcite"