- A European yearly plant (Lapsana communis) naturalized in east North America, having a milky liquid and tiny yellowish flower minds.
- A flowering plant, Lapsana communis, that yields a milky juice
- A yellow-flowered composite herb (Lampsana communis), previously made use of as an external application on nipples of females; -- labeled as additionally dock-cress.
- A plant, Lapsana communis: so called from its remedial use. See Lapsana and cress.
Sentence for "nipplewort"
- In rougher, gloriously weedy places, I…
Cross Reference for "nipplewort"
Variant for "nipplewort"