- The ordinal number matching the amount 90 in a set.
- among 90 equal parts.
- the individual or thing in the ninetieth place.
- One of ninety equal elements of an entire.
- The quotient of a unit split by ninety; among ninety equal parts of anything.
- another in an effort after the eighty-ninth.
- A ninetieth part; the quotient of unity divided by ninety: because, two ninetieths.
- position 90 in a countable a number of things
- The ordinal type of the number ninety.
- Following trying after the eighty-ninth.
- Constituting or being certainly one of ninety equal parts.
- the ordinal number of ninety in counting order
- After that trying or rank following the eighty-ninth or before the ninety-first: an ordinal numeral: since, the ninetieth guy.
- Being one of ninety: since, a ninetieth part.
Sentence for "ninetieth"
Hypernym for "ninetieth"
Equivalent for "ninetieth"
Same Context for "ninetieth"