- Plural type of ninepin.
- the overall game of skittles
- the video game of bowls played in an alley with nine males or pins.
- plural The pins with which this video game is played. See tenpins.
- a bowling game that is played by rolling a bowling baseball down a bowling alley at a target of nine wooden pins
- a game title enjoyed nine pins, or pieces of wood, set at a time, of which a wooden ball is bowled to hit them down; bowling.
Sentence for "ninepins"
Synonym for "ninepins"
Hypernym for "ninepins"
Cross Reference for "ninepins"