- having nine components
- having nine times as much or as numerous
- Nine times repeated.
- having nine units or components
- having nine devices or elements
- By a factor of nine.
- by an issue of nine
- Nine times duplicated.
- [in following nonsenso-passage ninefold is apparently made use of elliptically for ninefold offspring or ninefold business:
Sentence for "ninefold"
- Noninterest income doubled to S$700 million,…
Cross Reference for "ninefold"
Equivalent for "ninefold"
Same Context for "ninefold"