- a big, long-legged antelope (Boselaphus tragocamelus) of Asia, a man that has actually quick, durable horns and a tuft of long hair in chin.
- A large antelope, associated with the genus Boselaphus, from north India; the blue bull
- Same as nilgau: the shape mostly found in India to designate the large antelope Portax pictus.
- huge Indian antelope; male is blue-grey with white markings; feminine is brown without horns
- Definition for "nilgai"
- a big, long-legged antelope (Boselaphus tragocamelus) of Asia,…
- View More
- Sentence for "nilgai"
- Hypernym for "nilgai"