- One of a secret band of installed, generally masked white guys who involved with nocturnal terrorism for payback or intimidation within the south United States especially during Reconstruction.
- member of a secret mounted musical organization in the southern U. S. after the Civil War, which committed acts of intimidation and revenge.
- One who rides when the sun goes down; specifically, a member of a band of (usually mounted) males whom perpetrate deeds of physical violence or intimidation by night.
- member of a secret mounted musical organization in united states of america South after the United states Civil War; dedicated acts of intimidation and revenge
- person in a secret mounted musical organization in United States Southern after the American Civil War; committed functions of intimidation and payback
Sentence for "nightrider"
Hypernym for "nightrider"
Urban Dictionary for "nightrider"