- A loose apparel used in bed by ladies and women. Also known as nightdress.
- A garment primarily donned by females for resting in.
- A loose gown useful for strip; additionally, a gown utilized for a sleeping apparel.
- A loose gown used in a single's chamber, at night or in the day; a dressing-gown; a robe de chambre; a negligée dress or house-dress, for either men or women.
- A night-dress for ladies, full of the neck, with long sleeves, and since the entire person.
- A night-dress for males.
- underwear composed of a loose gown made to be used during intercourse by females
- Definition for "nightgown"
- A loose apparel used in bed by ladies…
- View More
- Sentence for "nightgown"
- Phrases for "nightgown"
- Hypernym for "nightgown"
- Cross Reference for "nightgown"
- Same Context for "nightgown"