- a situation of intense concern and agitation occasionally practiced, specifically by kids, on awakening from a stage of sleep not of dreaming but characterized by acutely vivid hallucinations.
- A sleeping condition, where rest is interrupted by anxiety, anxiety or screaming.
- a difficult episode (usually in small children) when the individual awakens in terror with emotions of anxiety and fear but is unable to bear in mind any event that might have provoked those emotions
- Definition for "night terror"
- a situation of intense concern and agitation occasionally…
- View More
- Sentence for "night terror"
- Hypernym for "night terror"
- Urban Dictionary for "night terror"