- An Asian shrub or tiny tree (Nyctanthes arbortristis) having reverse leaves and tiny, fragrant flowers with an orange corolla tube and white corolla lobes.
- a-west Indian shrub (Cestrum nocturnum) having little greenish-white flowers that are really fragrant through the night.
- West Indian evergreen shrub having groups of funnel-shaped yellow-white blossoms that are fragrant by night
- Definition for "night jasmine"
- An Asian shrub or tiny tree (Nyctanthes arbortristis)…
- View More
- Hypernym for "night jasmine"