- Near in time, spot, or commitment: Evening draws nigh.
- almost; very nearly: talked for nigh onto a couple of hours.
- almost, almost
- In a situation near positioned or time, or perhaps in the program of events; almost.
- nearly; nearly.
- near in time or location or relationship
- (of activities or says) somewhat lacking or perhaps not rather accomplished; all but
- Being almost in time, spot, or commitment; near. See Synonyms at close.
- Being on the left side of an animal or car: pulling difficult in the nigh rein.
- Being your pet or vehicle on the left: the nigh horse.
- almost, close-by, almost
- perhaps not distant or remote in position or time; almost.
- maybe not remote in degree, kindred, conditions, etc.; closely allied; personal.
- becoming on remaining side
- perhaps not far-distant over time or room or level or situations
- Not not even close to; near.
- near; near
- Near to; perhaps not remote or remote from.
- To come next to or draw almost.
- to-draw nigh (to); to approach; in the future almost.
- To draw nigh (to); to approach; in the future near.
- close-at-hand; perhaps not far distant over time or location; at hand; near.
- nearby the fast; keenly; bitterly.
- almost; virtually; within some (to be).
- close to; at no good distance from.
- becoming close-at-hand; being almost.
- Near in commitment or interest; closely allied, as by bloodstream.
- Penurious; stingy; close; near: because, a nigh client.
- regarding remaining: as, the nigh horse.
- To come nigh; draw almost; approach.
- in the future close to; approach.
- Definition for "nigh"
- Near in time, spot, or commitment: Evening draws…
- View More
- Sentence for "nigh"
- Quotes for "nigh"
- "Although believers by nature, are far…"
- View More
- Synonym for "nigh"
- Verb Forms for "nigh"
- Phrases for "nigh"
- Rhyme for "nigh"
- Cross Reference for "nigh"
- Equivalent for "nigh"
- Etymologically Related for "nigh"
- Form for "nigh"
- Urban Dictionary for "nigh"