- A bollard created from a classic cannon.
- A geode.
- A coneflower.
- An isolated section of a coral reef.
- (Can we cleanup(+) this sense?) A tussock (clump of plant product), entirely on tundra.
- a solid black chewing tobacco, typically in twisted plug kind; negro head.
- a substandard form of tobacco pressed in a twisted form.
- A rounded boulder or stone; specifically, a roundish black stone on shore of Florida, often covered with just a few inches of liquid.
- In addition, applied to boulders of chromite in the area north of Baltimore, Maryland, and usually, among English-speaking individuals, to virtually any difficult black stone in free boulders.
- In swampy land, tufts or clumps of sedge and grass-growing up stiffly, and somewhat resembling a black mind.
- A spool or capstan for lifting or hauling, formed on the end of a shaft that is switched by energy: so callod bocause it is almost always black colored. Also known as a wildcat.
- In botany:
- The cone-flower or black-eyed-Susan, Rudbeckia hirta.
- the typical greenbrior or catbrior, Smilax rotundifolia.
- A towing bitt; an upright timber that towing hawsers tend to be guaranteed.
- A fresh-water mussel, Quadrula ebena, for the Mississippi River, found in the make of pearl buttons. It is rather little with a thick shell and a black or brownish outer skin.
Sentence for "niggerhead"
- J.F. Boepple began, at Muscatine, Iowa,…
Cross Reference for "niggerhead"
Urban Dictionary for "niggerhead"