- regularly explain an interior organ, in some elasmobranchs and molluscs, that secretes egg cases and/or gelatinous covering of eggmass.
- Of, regarding, or bearing, eggs or egg capsules. See Illust. of dibranchiata.
- Protective of eggs, embryos, or young; covering or containing these types of items; secreting an egg-case or pill: therefore, a bird's nest is nidamental according to the eggs and younger.
- Definition for "nidamental"
- regularly explain an interior organ, in some elasmobranchs…
- View More
- Cross Reference for "nidamental"
- Variant for "nidamental"