Definition for "niche"
Sentence for "niche"
Quotes for "niche"
- "Traditional horizontal search engines cannot always…"
Synonym for "niche"
Verb Forms for "niche"
Phrases for "niche"
Rhyme for "niche"
Hypernym for "niche"
Same Context for "niche"
Urban Dictionary for "niche"
- A recess in a wall, in terms of keeping a statue or urn.
- A cranny, hollow, or crevice, as with stone.
- a predicament or task specifically suitable for someone's interests, abilities, or nature: found her niche in life.
- A special part of need for an item or solution: "One niche this is certainly nearing mass-market proportions is held by regional publications” ( Brad Edmondson).
- Ecology the big event or position of an organism or populace within an ecological neighborhood.
- Ecology the location within a habitat occupied by an organism.
- A cavity, hollow, or recess, generally speaking within the width of a wall, for a statue, breasts, or any other erect ornament. For this reason, any similar position, literal or figurative.
- A function within an ecological system to which an organism is especially suited.
- Any place of chance of which one is well-suited, eg a certain marketplace running a business.
- An arrow woven into a Muslim prayer carpet pointing in direction of Mecca.
- A cavity, hollow, or recess, usually within the thickness of a wall, for a statue, bust, or any other erect ornament. For this reason, any comparable position, literal or figurative.
- A nook or recess; specifically, a recess in a wall when it comes to reception of a statue, a vase, or any other decoration.
- For this reason Figuratively, a posture or symptom in which you or thing is put; one's assigned or appropriate place.
- (ecology) the status of an organism within its environment and community (affecting its success as a species)
- a position specially suitable towards one who consumes it
- a little concavity
- an enclosure that is problem or indented
- to put in a distinct segment.
- To provide with a niche or with markets.
- To place in a niche, actually or figuratively.