- A nickel ore, essentially nickel arsenide, NiAs, within America and European countries.
- A mineral, a type of nickel arsenide, NiAs, having a metallic lustre and copper-red colour, that's a ore of nickel.
- A mineral of a copper-red shade and metallic luster; an arsenide of nickel; -- called additionally coppernickel, kupfernickel.
- Native nickel arsenide, a mineral occurring frequently massive, of a pale copper-red color and metallic luster. Also known as copper-nickel and nickeline.
Sentence for "niccolite"
- From very early times nickel-bearing minerals,…
Synonym for "niccolite"
Variant for "niccolite"