- closest in room or position; adjacent: the following area.
- rigtht after, like in time, purchase, or sequence: next week; next item in the number.
- Following in a sequence.
- becoming nearer to the current place than all the items.
- closest following (of day, time, room or order).
- Following in a hypothetical sequence of some type.
- (of elected officers) elected yet not yet providing
- immediately following eventually or purchase
- closest in room or place; immediately adjoining without intervening space
- within the time, order, or location nearby or rigtht after: reading this book next; our next oldest child.
- On the very first subsequent celebration: whenever next I write.
- In an occasion, place or series closest or following.
- in the very first subsequent celebration,
- into the time, place, or purchase nearest or instantly succeeding.
- at that time or celebration immediately following
- The next individual or thing: next is going to be much better.
- the one which employs after this one.
- next to right beside: the automobile alongside hers.
- alongside Following in order or degree: alongside skiing, she likes climbing.
- next to Almost; practically: next to impossible.
- The one immediately following the current or latest one
- Closest to seven days (one week) beforehand.
- On the side of; alongside.
- closest in place; having no similar item intervening.
- Nearest in time.
- Adjoining in a series; instantly preceding or after trying.
- Nearest in level, quality, ranking, right, or relation.
- Nighest; nearest; into the destination, position, rank, or turn that is nearest: since, after that before; after that once you.
- in location or turn immediately succeeding: because, which comes next?
- very nearly; within a little of being: because, alongside absolutely nothing.
- Nearest to; immediately right beside.
- Nighest; nearest set up or place; adjoining: because, the second town; the next space.
- closest to be able, succession, or rank; immediately succeeding: as, advise me in your next page; the next time; the following month.
- Nearest or shortest in point of distance or of time; many direct in respect of means or implies.
- the final preceding.
- Synonyms Nearest, Then. See almost.
- Definition for "next"
- closest in room or position; adjacent: the following…
- View More
- Sentence for "next"
- Quotes for "next"
- "Minimalism seems closest to the sophisticated…"
- View More
- Synonym for "next"
- Antonym for "next"
- Phrases for "next"
- Rhyme for "next"
- Cross Reference for "next"
- Equivalent for "next"
- Same Context for "next"
- Urban Dictionary for "next"