- a space, as in a newspaper company or radio or tv station, where news stories are written and edited.
- any office of a news organization, especially that element of it where reporters work and news tales tend to be processed.
- A room where development is collected and disseminated, found in the offices of a newspaper, mag, or news broadcast organization.
- an area where periodicals can be bought; a reading space supplied with magazines, mags, etc.
- A room where newsprints, and frequently in addition magazines, reviews, etc., tend to be continued declare reading; a reading-room.
- the staff of a newspaper and/or development department of a periodical
- an office where news is processed by a newspaper or development company or television or radio station
- a reading room (in a library or club) where newspapers as well as other periodicals may be read
- Definition for "newsroom"
- a space, as in a newspaper company or…
- View More
- Sentence for "newsroom"
- Quotes for "newsroom"
- "Fear rules almost every newsroom in…"
- View More
- Phrases for "newsroom"
- Hypernym for "newsroom"
- Same Context for "newsroom"
- Urban Dictionary for "newsroom"