- A magazine, frequently posted regular, containing reports and analyses of present occasions.
- A television system that presents many different topics, usually on current occasions, often through the use of interviews and commentary.
- A magazine that specializes in delivering news
- A news show providing feature-length stories on current activities, instead of instant reports
- Definition for "newsmagazine"
- A magazine, frequently posted regular, containing reports and…
- View More
- Sentence for "newsmagazine"
- Same Context for "newsmagazine"