- The work of neutralising.
- Same as neutralization.
- See neutralization, etc.
- (euphemism) the removal of a threat by killing or destroying it (especially in a covert operation or military operation)
- activity meant to nullify the results of some earlier activity
- action meant to keep a country politically basic or omit it from a possible war
- a chemical effect by which an acid and a base interact with the synthesis of a salt; with powerful acids and basics the essential reaction is the mix of hydrogen ions with hydroxyl ions to form liquid
Sentence for "neutralisation"
Hypernym for "neutralisation"
Same Context for "neutralisation"
Variant for "neutralisation"