- The medical cutting or stretching of a nerve, frequently to relieve pain.
- The dissection, or physiology, of this nervous system.
- The unit of a nerve, when it comes to relief of neuralgia, or for other reasons - Dunglison.
- The dissection, or structure, of this neurological system.
- The unit of a nerve, for the relief of neuralgia, and for other functions.
- In surgery, the unit of a nerve.
Definition for "neurotomy"
- The medical cutting or stretching of a nerve,…
Sentence for "neurotomy"
- The word neurotomy, however, used strictly,…