- A malignant tumefaction composed of neuroblasts, beginning in the autonomic nervous system or even the adrenal medulla and happening chiefly in babies and small children.
- a type of cancer that impacts the ganglia in a variety of parts of the body.
- cancerous tumefaction containing embryonic neurological cells; frequently metastasizes rapidly
- Definition for "neuroblastoma"
- A malignant tumefaction composed of neuroblasts, beginning in…
- View More
- Sentence for "neuroblastoma"
- Hypernym for "neuroblastoma"
- Same Context for "neuroblastoma"