- the cells having a membrane that composes a sheath around the axons of peripheral nerves. Also called Schwann cell.
- The sheath formed by these types of a cell.
- The exterior membranous covering of a nerve fibre.
- The fine external sheath of a nerve dietary fiber; the ancient sheath.
- The perineurium.
- The delicate structureless sheath of a nerve-fiber; the primitive sheath; the sheath of Schwann.
- The sheath of a nerve-funieulus; the perineurium.
- of spinal cord, the pia mater.
- slim membranous sheath around a nerve fiber
Sentence for "neurilemma"
- The Schwann's cells finally form a…
Hypernym for "neurilemma"
Agriculture Dictionary for "neurilemma"