- A dorsal tubular framework inside vertebrate embryo formed by longitudinal folding of the neural plate and differentiating into the brain and spinal-cord.
- hollow longitudinal dorsal tube formed in the folding and subsequent fusion for the contrary ectodermal folds inside embryo that provides increase into the mind and spinal cord
- a tube of ectodermal structure into the embryo from which the mind and spinal cord develop
- Definition for "neural tube"
- A dorsal tubular framework inside vertebrate embryo formed…
- View More
- Hypernym for "neural tube"