- an indicator found in the notation of plainsong through the old, surviving today in transcriptions of Gregorian chants.
- an indicator found in very early music notation
- Modulation of the vocals in performing.
- In music:
- an indication or personality used in very early medieval music to indicate a tone or a phrase.
- A melodic expression or unit, sung to a single syllable, especially at the end of a clause or phrase; a sequence.
- Definition for "neume"
- an indicator found in the notation of plainsong…
- View More
- Sentence for "neume"