- Present participle of nettle.
- a procedure (resembling splicing) in which two ropes are joined end to end to be able to form one line.
- the entire process of tying collectively the ends of yarns in sets, to prevent tangling.
- In rope-making:
- A method of rotating or turning collectively the ends of two ropes in order to unite these with a seamless joint.
- a method of attaching in sets the yarns when they are laid on articles in a ropewalk, to prevent entanglement or confusion.
- Definition for "nettling"
- Sentence for "nettling"
- Synonym for "nettling"
- Verb Stem for "nettling"