- An artificial or normal egg put into a nest to induce a bird to continue to put eggs because location.
- A sum of cash placed by as a reserve.
- an all natural or synthetic egg positioned in a bird's nest, to encourage the bird to lay unique eggs here.
- A savings; a reserve of money.
- An egg left into the nest to stop the hen from forsaking it, and to induce her to put more in identical place.
- Money put aside in a special investment to be utilized for special occasions, or higher commonly, for your retirement.
- An egg (normal or artificial) placed or left in a nest to prevent a laying hen from forsaking the nest.
- anything set up once the beginning or nucleus of a continued growth or buildup.
- a fund of income placed by as a reserve
- device consisting of an artificial egg left in a nest to cause hens to set their particular eggs with it
Sentence for "nest egg"
Hypernym for "nest egg"
Same Context for "nest egg"
Urban Dictionary for "nest egg"