- Easy past tense and previous participle of neurological.
- Having more than one main veins, specifically of a leaf.
- Having nerves of a special personality.
- Having nerves, or simple and synchronous ribs or veins.
- Having nerves; especially, having nerves of a specified character. Especially
- In botany, ribbed: put on leaves having fibrovascular packages ramifying through all of them, like veins or nerves when you look at the animal framework. Additionally stressed. See nervation.
- In entomology, having nervures or veins: put on the wings of insects.
- In heraldry, having nerves, as a leaf: said of a leaf if the nerves and veins are of an alternate tincture from remaining portion of the leaf.
Sentence for "nerved"
Quotes for "nerved"
- "Poetry is ordinary language raised to…"
Same Context for "nerved"
Verb Stem for "nerved"