- A wave of physical and chemical excitation along a nerve dietary fiber responding to a stimulus, accompanied by a transient improvement in electric potential into the membrane layer of the fiber.
- The signal sent along a nerve fiber, either in response to a stimulus (such touch, pain or temperature), or as an instruction (such causing a muscle to contract).
- the electrical release that travels along a nerve dietary fiber
- Definition for "nerve impulse"
- A wave of physical and chemical excitation along…
- View More
- Hyponym for "nerve impulse"
- Hypernym for "nerve impulse"
- Cross Reference for "nerve impulse"