- a team of closely connected nerve cells that perform a particular function.
- A source of energy or control: Our Boston workplace could be the neurological center associated with firm.
- a place from which nerves bond for handling of information.
- By expansion, a physical location in a business, organization, or company where information acquired from various resources is brought collectively to-be considered and applied by decision-makers.
- a center that provides information and control
- a cluster of nerve cells governing a particular physical process
Quotes for "nerve center"
- "Commitment means that it is possible…"
Hypernym for "nerve center"