- Of, concerning, or inhabiting the ocean seas involving the low tide-mark and a depth around 100 fathoms (200 yards): neritic plankton.
- Describing a marine environment of shallow seas
- concerning the buckle or region of shallow water adjoining the seacost.
- concerning the area of shallow-water adjoining the seacoast
- of or regarding the area of this ocean throughout the continental shelf which is not as much as 200 meters deep
- Of or regarding the water close to the shore, as compared using high sea.
Sentence for "neritic"
Rhyme for "neritic"
Cross Reference for "neritic"
Equivalent for "neritic"