- The ciliated funnel-shaped inner orifice of a nephridium to the coelom in some invertebrates and reduced vertebrates.
- The funnel-shaped opening of a nephridium to the human anatomy hole.
- The funnel-shaped orifice of a nephridium in to the human body cavity.
- one of many ciliated infundibular orifices of a primitive renal. See pronephron.
- just like nephrostoma.
- Definition for "nephrostome"
- The ciliated funnel-shaped inner orifice of a nephridium…
- View More
- Sentence for "nephrostome"