- A tubular excretory organ in many invertebrates, such as for instance mollusks and earthworms.
- The excretory organ of a vertebrate embryo that the kidney develops.
- a tubular excretory organ in some invertebrates
- the embryonic excretory organ that develops into the kidney
- A segmental tubule; one of several tubules regarding the ancient urinogenital organs; a segmental organ. See Illust. under loeven's larva.
- The intimate or renal organ of mollusks, corresponding toward kidneys for the vertebrates, having an excretory and depurative workplace; the so-called organ of Bojanus.
Sentence for "nephridium"
Rhyme for "nephridium"
Cross Reference for "nephridium"
Variant for "nephridium"