- An igneous stone consisting mainly of pyroxene and nepheline.
- a dark, finely crystalline rock of volcanic beginning, being a mixture of nepheline and pyroxene
- The name given by Rosenbusch to what had previously been generally designated us “nephelin-dolerite.” The difference between this rock and nephelin-basalt is exceedingly slight. See nephelin-basalt.
- an igneous stone composed of nepheline and pyroxene
Sentence for "nephelinite"
- The predominant rock types on Shira…
Hypernym for "nephelinite"