- To coin or make use of neologisms.
- To present or use new terms or terms or brand-new uses of old words.
- To present innovations in doctrine, esp. in theological doctrine.
- To coin a brand new term.
- To introduce or use new terms, or brand-new sensory faculties of old terms.
- To introduce or follow rationalistic views in theology; introduce or adopt new theological doctrines.
- In addition spelled neologise.
- Definition for "neologize"
- Sentence for "neologize"
- Verb Forms for "neologize"