- their state or problem of being next-door neighbors; a community, link, or commitment between or among folks and/or things that is situated merely on residing close geographically.
- a residential district, connection, or commitment between or among men and women and/or things that is based merely on being of the same course.
- The state of being next-door neighbors.
- The state to be next-door neighbors.
- Definition for "neighborship"
- their state or problem of being next-door neighbors;…
- View More
- Sentence for "neighborship"