- A beverage of wine, warm water, lemon juice, sugar, and nutmeg.
- a glass or two of wine, lemon, sugar, nutmeg and warm water.
- A beverage made from wine, liquid, sugar, nutmeg, and lemon liquid; -- so called, it is said, from the first maker, Colonel Negus.
- A mild warm punch of wine (properly port), made out of a little lemon and not much sugar.
- The name for the kings of Abyssinia.
- wine and hot water with sugar and lemon liquid and nutmeg
Sentence for "negus"
Hypernym for "negus"
Same Context for "negus"
Urban Dictionary for "negus"