- A habitual attitude of skepticism or opposition towards the suggestions, sales, or directions of other individuals.
- Behavior characterized by persistent refusal, without obvious or reasonable explanations, to do something on or execute suggestions, instructions, or directions of others.
- A persistent cynical or skeptical attitude.
- A stubborn tendency to do the reverse of just what a person is asked.
- The stand-point assumed, or even the views held, by a negationist.
- described as habitual skepticism and a disagreeable tendency to reject or oppose or withstand recommendations or instructions
Sentence for "negativism"
- "Nattering nabobs of negativism" is one…
Phrases for "negativism"
Hypernym for "negativism"
Same Context for "negativism"