- The art or means of needlework.
- The art or procedure of working with a needle esp. in embroidery or needlepoint.
- the merchandise of such art or procedure.
- The profession or employment of someone competent in embroidery, needlepoint, etc.
- a write-up or articles created or assembled by needle and thread; needlework.
- The art, process, or occupation of creating items with needles, eg in crocheting, embroidery, quilting, or tapestry.
- a creation produced or put together by needle and thread
- work (such as sewing or embroidery) which finished with a needle
Sentence for "needlecraft"
- Another crucial feature was that partner…
Synonym for "needlecraft"
Hypernym for "needlecraft"