- The rehearse of supposedly chatting with the spirits associated with lifeless to anticipate the future.
- Ebony magic; sorcery.
- Magic qualities.
- Divination concerning the dead or demise.
- Loosely, any sorcery or witchcraft, especially concerning demise or perhaps the dead, specifically sorcery concerning raising or reanimating the dead.
- The art of revealing future events in the shape of a pretended communication using the lifeless; the black art; ergo, magic overall; conjuration; enchantment. See black art.
- Divination by calling within the spirits regarding the dead and conversing with all of them; the pretended summoning of apparitions of the lifeless so they may answer questions.
- The art of secret overall; enchantment; conjuration; the black art.
- the belief in magical means that use occult causes or bad spirits to make abnormal effects on the planet
- conjuring up the dead, specifically for prophesying
- Definition for "necromancy"
- The rehearse of supposedly chatting with the spirits…
- View More
- Sentence for "necromancy"
- Synonym for "necromancy"
- Hypernym for "necromancy"
- Form for "necromancy"
- Same Context for "necromancy"
- Variant for "necromancy"
- Urban Dictionary for "necromancy"
- Sorcery/Shamanism form of increasing the lifeless,…
- View More