- a listing of individuals who have died, especially in the recent past or during a certain period.
- An obituary.
- A church register containing the names of those related to the church who possess died.
- A listing of those who have died during a certain time frame.
- A notice of demise; an obituary.
- The study of demise or perhaps the dead.
- a free account of deaths, or of this lifeless; a register of fatalities; a collection of obituary sees.
- A register of people, as people in a society, etc., which die within a specific time; an obituary, or an accumulation obituary notices.
- Formerly, in spiritual houses, a book which contained the brands of persons for whoever souls prayer was to be offered, as founders associated with the institution, benefactors, and members.
- a notice of somebody's death; often includes a brief biography
- a listing of those who died recently
- Definition for "necrology"
- a listing of individuals who have died, especially…
- View More
- Sentence for "necrology"
- Synonym for "necrology"
- Rhyme for "necrology"
- Hypernym for "necrology"
- Etymologically Related for "necrology"
- Same Context for "necrology"